Fusion Massage & Wellness offers a variety of Aromatherapy services. We offer consultations to those who are interested in converting to a healthier form of medicinal care for their bodies. We have a wide range of materials available at Fusion for your essential oil needs and questions. Please stop by and ask questions to any of our staff members about our oils. Fusion carries doTERRA and Plantlife essential oil brands. See below for a brief description of all our oils available. For a more complete list of oils and blends and their pricing, please visit our Fusion location.
Consultation with Shawna Walker, Certified Aromatherapist
|$40.00 (Click HERE to book a consultation with Shawna.)
Consultation with Amanda Jacobson, Certified Clinical Master Aromatherapist
|$45.00 (Please call our main office to schedule with Amanda.)
- Arborvitae ($35) – Supports skin, cardio, and respiratory health. Suggested uses: acne, antiseptic, anxiety, bronchitis, colds, coughs, diuretic, fungal infections, insect repellent, nervous system support, psoriasis, rheumatism, warts.
- Basil ($37) – Muscle, bone & immune health. Suggested uses: alertness, coughs, depression, digestion, memory improvement, metabolism, migraines, prostate problems, respiratory problems.
- Bergamot ($42) – Emotional health, skin & digestion. Suggested uses: acne, bladder infection, Candida, colic, detoxifying, diarrhea, fever, flu, inflammation, lymphatic system, muscle spasm, oily complexion, pain reliever, scabies, staph, strep, varicose veins.
- Black Pepper ($35) – Circulation, digestion & pain. Suggested Uses: anemia, arthritis, bruising, increase circulation, cold hands and feet, constipation, fevers, heartburn, muscle soreness, pain relief, sprains, toothaches, vertigo.
- Cardamom ($40) – Digestive, respiratory and cellular health. Suggested uses: antioxidant, antiseptic, bacterial and viral infections, cardiovascular support, digestive support, fatigue, gas, GI cramps, halitosis, kidney support, increased metabolism, morning sickness, sore throat, ulcers.
- Cassia ($35) – Immune, muscle and digestive health. Bacterial, fungal and viral infections, colic, diarrhea, disinfectant, fever, flu, gas, immune support, impotence, kidneys, menstrual cramps, nausea, PMS, prostate health.
- Cedarwood ($26) – Skin, respiratory and emotional health. Suggested uses: acne, aftershave, alopecia, antiseptic, astringent, bed bugs, bites, calming, dandruff, eczema, insect repellent, mood elevator, muscle spasms, nervous system support, decreased pain, psoriasis, respiratory conditions, sedative, skin conditions, improves skin elasticity, skin regeneration, decrease stress, wound healing.
- Cilantro ($40) – Cardiovascular, detoxifier and digestion. Suggested uses: addiction recovery, anti-aging, antioxidant, antiseptic, blood cleanser, brain health, cell reconstruction, increase circulation, detoxifier, digestive aid, gas, headaches, heavy metal chelation, reduce inflammation, jaundice, kidney and liver support, migraines, mood elevator, muscle spasms, nausea, pain relief, rheumatism.
- Cinnamon Bark ($35) – Immune, muscle and digestive health. Suggested uses: antioxidant, anxiety, bladder infection, cardiovascular health, circulation, colds, digestion, disinfectant, exhaustion, flu, immune support, infections, increased libido, metabolism, mood elevator, muscle soreness, parasites, rheumatism, respiratory infections, typhoid, UTI.
- Clary Sage ($52) – Hormonal and eye health. Suggested uses: amenorrhea, bronchitis, cholesterol, cell regulation, circulation, cramps, dry skin, emotional support, eye health, hemorrhoids, hormonal imbalance, decreased inflammation, impotence, insect bites, insomnia, kidney disorders, pre-menopause, stress, throat infections, ulcers
- Clove ($28) – Circulation, immune, and respiratory. Suggested Uses: addiction recovery, bad breath, bladder infection, blood clots, cardiovascular health, cholera, dental infection, dysentery, hepatitis, hypertension, lupus, malaria, memory, MS, nerve inflammation, nerve pain, polio, thyroid imbalance, toothaches/teething, skin cancer, viral infections, ulcers, warts.
- Coriander ($40) – Digestive and hormonal health. Suggest uses: adrenal support, child birth recovery, increased circulation, digestive health, dysentery, gout, hernia, hemorrhoids, hormonal balance, irritability, low energy, measles, menstrual cramps, migraines, muscle aches, nausea, nerve health, PMS, shock, skin health, stress, toothaches.
- Cypress ($31) – Cardiovascular, muscle and bone health. Suggested uses: bladder issues, blood capillaries, blood clots, cramps, diabetes, excessive sweating, foot odor, hemorrhoids, inflammation, liver stress, lung and sinus congestion, lymphatic system, muscle and tissue repair, nerve protection, reproductive issues, rashes.
- Douglas Fir ($35) – Skin, respiratory and emotional health. Suggested uses: air freshener, anti-septic, anxiety, arthritis, asthma, astringent, bronchitis, cleanser, disinfectant, emotional support, increased focus, fungal infections, immune support, joint pain, mood elevator, muscle support, RA pain, skin conditions, stress, UTI.
- Eucalyptus ($30) – Respiratory and skin health. Suggested uses: acne, allergies, bacterial and viral infections, bronchitis, colds, coughs, ear inflammation, endometriosis, flu, fever, herpes, insect repellent, lung and sinus congestion, mucus, muscle soreness, pneumonia, purification, soothe and strengthen respiratory system, sinus infections, skin issues.
- Fennel ($30) – Digestive aid and hormone health. Suggested uses: balance hormones, bladder infection, cleansing, constipation, digestion aid, earaches, fluid retention, gas, decreases hunger pains, insect and snake bites, intestinal cramps/spasms, intestinal parasites and worms, kidney stones, increased lactation, liver support, nausea, obesity, pancreas support, PMS, pre- and post-menopause.
- Frankincense ($95) – Emotional, immune, nervous and skin. Suggested uses: ADD/ADHD, aging, allergies, antiseptic, asthma, anxiety, bites, bronchitis, carbuncles, colds, coughs, concentration, diarrhea, gonorrhea, HBP, headaches, hemorrhaging, herpes, inflammation, laryngitis, liver stress, pneumonia, prostate issues, meningitis, mood elevator, respiratory aid, sores, staph, strep, syphilis, TB, tension, thyroid, tonsillitis, ulcers, warts, wrinkles.
- Geranium ($52) – Emotional and skin health. Suggested uses: anxiety, bone health, calming, decreased cholesterol, circulation, detox, diarrhea, digestion, disinfectant, fever, flu, heartburn, bacterial and viral infections, inflammation, insomnia, jaundice, metabolism, mood elevator, decreased muscle soreness and spasm, scurvy, toning, tissue repair, decreased water retention, wrinkles.
- Ginger ($54) – Digestive and nervous system health. Suggested uses: angina, arthritis, cardiovascular health, congestion, coughs, cramps, digestive complaints, fever, flu, gas, head congestion, impotence, indigestion, infectious diseases, memory, morning sickness, motion sickness, muscle pains, nausea, rheumatism, sinusitis, sore throats.
- Grapefruit ($32) – Digestive, cardio and lymphatic health. Suggested uses: anxiety, appetite regulation, burn fat, bruises, cardiovascular health, cellulite, digestion, disinfectant, diuretic, drug withdrawal, dyspepsia, eating disorders, fatigue, fevers, flu, gallstones, jet lag, kidney and liver disorders, lymphatic decongestant, increased metabolism, mood elevator, nervous system, obesity, petrochemical dissolvent, PMS, decreased water retention.
- Helichrysum ($115) – Cardiovascular, muscle and skin health. Suggested uses: asthma, blood cleanser, bronchitis, bruises, circulation, cholesterol, coughs, ear conditions, gall bladder infections, headaches, insomnia, lymphatic drainage, muscle soreness, sinuses, skin conditions, tissue repair, varicose veins, vertigo.
- Juniper Berry ($35) – Immune, skin, urinary and digestion. Suggested uses: Air purification, antibacterial, antiseptic, astringent, brain and memory support, calming, cleanser, congestion, detoxifier, digestive support, diuretic, energy, immune support, inflammation, kidney support, menstrual symptoms, muscle soreness, pain, sedative, skin conditions, stress and tension, UTI, urinary support, wound healing.
- Lavender ($35) – Emotional balance, skin and CV health. Suggested uses: Acne, allergies, antihistamine, anxiety, balance and body, bronchitis, bruises, burns, calming, cardiovascular health, cuts, dandruff, earaches, eczema, fever, flu, fungal infections, gallstones, hay fever, headaches, herpes, hives, insect bites, insomnia, laryngitis, leg cramps, lymphatic drainage, menopausal conditions, mental clarity, nausea, neuropathy, psoriasis, rashes, respiratory system, scars, skin irritations, stretch marks, sunburns, thrush.
- Lemon ($20) – Immune, digestive and respiratory health. Suggested uses: Air and surface disinfect, antioxidant, blood pressure, blood purifier, cellulite, chelator, colds, detoxifier, digestion, energy, food poisoning, gout, immune support, infection (fungal & viral), liver stress, lymphatic system decongestant, memory, mood elevator, mucus, muscle aches, parasites, pH balance, sore throat, tissue cleanse & repair.
- Lemongrass ($22) – Immune, lymph. Muscle and bone. Suggested uses: Acne, bacterial infections, bladder infection, blood pressure, detoxifier, disinfectant, eye health, fluid retention, headaches, mood elevator, tendonitis.
- Lime ($26) – Respiratory, emotional and digestive. Suggested uses: Alertness, anxiety, balance pH, colds, detox, digestion aid, disinfectant, energy, fatigue, immune support, lung support, memory, mood elevator, muscle aches and cramps, sinus congestion, skin toner, tissue repair.
- Marjoram ($37) – Muscle, bone and cardio health. Suggested uses: Aches, anxiety, arthritis, asthma, BP regulator, bruises, digestive aid, fluid retention, headaches, inflammation, insomnia, menstrual cramps, muscle spasms, nerve pain, pain relief, sprains, stiff joints.
- Melissa ($165) – Immune, emotional, and skin health. Suggested uses: Allergies, cell health, coughs, dementia, depression, digestive aid, emotional balance, fertility, HBP, headaches, herpes, insomnia, Lyme disease, mind rejuvenation, mumps, PMS, sedative, shock, vertigo, viral infections.
- Melaleuca (Tea Tree) ($34) – Skin, immune, respiratory, and muscles. Suggested uses: acne, antiseptic, athlete’s foot, boils, bronchitis, burns, Candida, cold sores, colds, decongestant, diarrhea, flu, gum disease, immune stimulant, inflammation, infections (bacterial, fungal and viral), mites, parasites, rash, shock, sunburn, tonsillitis, ticks, tissue regenerator, warts.
- Myrrh ($85) – Hormone, immune, nervous, and skin. Suggested uses: Anxiety, asthma, athlete’s foot, bronchitis, coughs, disinfectant, eczema, fungal infections, gas, gingivitis, hormone balance, mucus, prostate health, ringworm, stretch marks, sore throat, ulcers, wounds, wrinkles.
- Oregano ($39) – Immune, respiratory, and muscle health. Suggested uses: Asthma, balance metabolism, bronchitis, colds, cooking, coughs, digestion aid, fever, flu, fungal infections, immune stimulant, inflammation, intestinal infection, joint pain, muscle aches and pains, parasites, pneumonia, TB, whooping cough.
- Patchouli ($47) – Skin, brain and nervous system health. Suggested uses: Acne, ADD/ADHD, Alzheimer’s, anxiety, autism, brain health, cellulite, dandruff, diuretic, decongestant, deodorant, dermatitis, E Coli, eczema, hives, inflammation, insect and snake bites, insect repellent, skin infections, skin tightening, stroke recovery, tissue regenerator, UV ray protection, varicose veins, wounds , wrinkles.
- Peppermint ($30) – Digestion, muscle, bone, nerves and skin. Suggested uses: Allergies, arthritis, bruises, colic, digestive aid, fatigue, fever reducer, food poisoning, gas, halitosis, heartburn, heat exhaustion, hives, hot flashes, indigestion, IBS, nervous system, memory loss, menstrual irregularity, mental performance, morning and motion sickness, muscle pain, nausea, respiratory aid, toothaches, viruses.
- Roman Chamomile ($55) – Emotional, nervous system and skin. Suggested uses: Acne, allergies, boils, blood cleaner, bruises, dermatitis, earaches, eczema, fevers, hyperactivity, inflammation, insomnia, intestinal parasites, liver toxicity, mood elevator, muscle tension,, nervousness, rashes, restless legs, shock, stress, stomachaches, toothaches and teething.
- Rosemary ($28) – Immune, respiratory, and nerve health. Suggested uses: arthritis, bladder infections, bronchitis, cancer, Candida, cellulite, central nerve health, chills, cholera, colds, colitis, depression, diabetes, earaches, fatigue, flu, fluid retention, hair loss, headache, immune support, sinusitis, staph, strep vaginitis.
- Sandalwood ($95) – Skin, emotions, nerves, and muscles. Suggested uses: aftershave, aging, anxiety, decreased blood pressure, CNS support, colds, concentration, coughs cramps, depression, digestive aid, disinfectant, flu, gas, decreased inflammation, memory, menstrual cramps, decreased muscle spasm, scars, skin irritation and regeneration, skin toner, stress, tension, UTI, viral infection, wrinkles.
- Spearmint ($42) – Digestion, emotional, and skin. Suggested uses: anti-bacterial, anxiety, asthma, breath enhancer, bronchitis, increased circulation, dermatitis, food ingredient, gas, gums, headaches, itching, mood elevator, mouthwash, muscle support, PMS, nausea, skin lesions, STI’s, stress, upset stomach.
- Thyme ($42) – Immune, respiratory, muscle and bone. Suggested uses: antioxidant, asthma, bladder infection, bronchitis, Candida, increased circulation, coughs, colitis, croup, depression, dermatitis, digestion aid, fatigue, flu, gastritis, headaches, infections, insomnia, laryngitis, pleurisy, psoriasis, sciatica, spinal viruses, TB, tonsillitis, UTI, vaginal candida, whooping cough, wounds. DO NOT USE UNLESS DIRECTED BY AROMATHERAPIST.
- Vetiver ($55) – Emotions, hormones, nervous, and skin. Suggested uses: ADD/ADHD, acne, anorexia, anxiety, arthritis, blood cell formulation, brain function, increased circulation, concentration, cuts, emotional trauma, hormonal balance, insomnia, immune support, nervousness, muscle spasms, parathyroid health, rheumatism, skin rejuvenation, sprains, shock, stress.
- White Fir ($35) – Muscles, bones and respiratory system. Suggested uses: air purifier, aches, antioxidant, arthritis, anxiety, asthma, brain health, calming, bone pain, increased circulation, colds, coughs, fevers, flu, grounding, decreased inflammation, joint pain, mental clarity, mood elevator, muscle cramps, soreness & pain, congestion, rheumatism, UTI.
- Wild Orange ($21) – Emotions, digestive, skin, and immune system. Suggested uses: anxiety, bone health, lowers cholesterol, increased circulation, detoxifying, diarrhea, digestion, disinfectant, fever, flu, heartburn, infections, decreased inflammation, insomnia, jaundice, metabolism, mood elevator, muscle soreness and spasms, scurvy, slimming/toning, tissue repair, decreased water retention.
- Wintergreen ($38) – Bone, muscle and joint health. Suggested uses: arthritis, bladder infections, bone pain, disinfectant, diuretic, eczema, edema, fever reducer, gallstones, gout, hypertension, infection, decreased inflammation, joint aches, joint pain, kidney stones, lymphatic system, muscle aches and cramps, muscle pain, osteoporosis, rheumatism, tendinitis.
- Ylang ylang ($55) – Cardiovascular, emotions and hormones. Suggested uses: adrenals, anxiety, balance heart rhythms, BP regulation, colic, constipation, increased circulation, diabetes, hair health, hormone balance, indigestion, insect bites, impotence, increased libido, mental fatigue, mood elevator, muscle spasms, palpitations, perfume, shock.
- Allspice ($12) – Suggested uses: anesthetic, analgesic, anti-oxidant, antiseptic, carminative, relaxant, stimulant and tonic, numbing effect on the nerves thus relieves pains of headaches, colds, sinusitis, insect bites, muscular distress, counters the signs of aging like weakening of muscles, loss of hair, loss in vision and hearing, and nervous disorders.
- Amyris ($8.80) – Suggested uses: Antiseptic, balsamic, decongestant, emollient, muscle relaxant, sedative, and useful to soothe and soften dry, irritated skin, ease sore and tired muscles; diffused it can calm the mind and is often used in meditative blends. Used as a fixative in perfumes.
- Caraway ($8.80) – Suggested Uses: Treating oily skin, heals bruises and reduces boils and is used for cleaning infected wounds, stops the itching associated with insect bites and hives, helps to clear acne and treat scalp problems, brings up feelings of being right and begs the question would you rather be happy; carminative, stomach and laxative preparations.
- Carrot Seed ($15.20) – Suggested uses: Antiseptic, Antiviral & Disinfectant, Detoxifier, Carcinogenic, Carminative, depurative, Diuretic, Emenagogue, Stimulant, eliminate intestinal worms, stimulates new growth of cells and tissues, relieves muscle pains, anorexia, stress, improves eye sight, protects and heals skin, great for fine lines and wrinkles.
- Celery Seed ($16) – Suggested uses: decreasing puffy, red, water-logged skin, skin stains, and spots, bronchitis, congestion, arthritis, and gout pain, as it dissolves accumulated uric acid from the joints, increases lactation.
- Chamomile, German ($65) – Suggested uses: Reduces the body's production of adrenocorticotropichormone (ACTH) a stress hormone, eases painful and difficult periods, and regulates cycles, PMS, irritability and menopausal symptoms, powerful anti-inflammatory, antihistamine that prevents the formation of leukotriene that promote allergic responses.
- Cinnamon Leaf ($7.90) – Suggested uses: stress reduction, soothes aching muscles and joints, warming and antispasmodic effects on muscular aches, sprains, rheumatism, and arthritis; tonic that reduces drowsiness and gives you an energy boost, viral infections, such as coughs and colds, destroys germs in your gallbladder, staph infections, chest congestion, bronchitis, removes blood impurities, increased circulation, increases cell oxygen supply, promotes metabolic activity, lowers risk of heart attack, nausea, upset stomach, diarrhea, anti-bacterial.
- Citronella ($8) – Suggested uses: found in insect repellents, candles, soaps, perfumes, detergents, and other household products. Most famous as mosquito repellent, colds, flu, headaches, depression, ability to uplift mood, happy energy.
- Clementine ($8) – Suggested uses: skin health, brain health, cardiovascular health, strong skin and bones, immune system booster, electrolyte balance, cancer, pain relieving, rejuvenating, mental clarity, mood elevator, weight loss, dental inflammation, avert tooth loss, lowers cholesterol.
- Cumin ($19) – Suggested uses: warming, muscular pains, digestive stimulant, colic, dyspepsia, flatulence, bloating, indigestion, nervous system tonic, headaches, migraine, nervous exhaustion, cooking.
- Fir Needle ($8) – Suggested uses: antiseptic, pain reliever, detoxifier, respiratory function, increased metabolism, body odor. CONSULT AROMATHERAPIST BEFORE USE. DO NOT INGEST.
- Galbanum ($38) – Suggested uses: healing, wound healer, rejuvenates mature skin, improves sagging skin, great for wrinkles, stretch marks, scars, smooths skin, sebum, skin tissue and cell growth, improves circulation, cramps, muscle pulls.
- Hyssop ($21) – Suggested uses: hypotension, menstruation regulation, antiseptic, disinfecting, anti-infectious, expectorant, sore throats, viral infections, nervous tension, relaxation, mental clarity, astringent, stimulant, anti-Spasmodic, anti-rheumatic, carminative, cicatrisant, digestive, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant, hypertensive, nervine, sudorific, tonic, febrifuge, vermifuge, vulnerary substance.
- Mandarin ($13) – Suggested uses: antiseptic, increased circulation, depurative, toxins, boils, acne, gout, arthritis, digestive stimulant, hepatic, nervous relaxant, cytophylactic, promotes cell/tissue growth, epilepsy, hysteria, convulsions, stress, anxiety, boost immune system, sedative, acid/base balance in digestive, ulcers, skin disorders, moisture balance (skin), diarrhea, constipation, gas, stretch marks, scars.
- Niaouli ($7) – Suggested uses: analgesic, anti-rheumatic, antiseptic, antibacterial, balsamic, cicatrisant, acne, scars, tissue and cell growth, decongestant, expectorant, bronchitis, insomnia, coughs, congestion, fevers, pain relief, insecticide, stimulant, vermifuge, intestinal worms, vulnerary, wound healing, skin infections, boils, abscesses, rashes.
- Nutmeg ($11) – Suggested uses: stress, pain, menstrual cramps, heart disorders, indigestion, bad breath, blood pressure, cough, sedative, stimulant, relaxing, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, bactericidal, abdominal pain, diarrhea, gas, vomiting, increased circulation, brain tonic, mental exhaustion, liver tonic.
- Palmarosa ($28) – Suggested uses: antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, cytophylactic, digestive, febrifuge, hydration, fever reducer, intestinal health, skin infections, cell regeneration, wounds, immune booster, aids in nutrient absorption, sepsis, decreased inflammation, dehydration, skin health, depression, fatigue, anxiety, athlete’s foot, skin cracks, sores, anger, nervousness.
- Parsley Herb ($10) – Suggested uses: astringent, stimulant, anti-Spasmodic, anti-rheumatic, antiseptic, carminative, cicatrisant, digestive, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant, hypertension, nervine, sudorific, tonic, febrifuge, vermifuge, vulnerary substance, gout, detoxifier, wounds, cramps, convulsions, induces contractions, indigestion, flatulence, nausea, vomiting, headaches, stomachaches, chest pains, hypertension, acne, arthritis, relieves water retention, fever.
- Petitgrain ($8) – Suggested uses: antiseptic, anti-spasmodic, antidepressant, deodorant, nervine and sedative substance, sepsis, cramps, convulsions, swelling, stiffness, spasms, depression, anger, anxiety, fear, stress, insomnia, palpitations, hypertension, ring worm, dryness.
- Pine ($9) – Suggested uses: reduce inflammation, sinus infections, eczema, psoriasis, boosts immune system, fungal infections, stimulant, germicide, diuretic, gout, water retention, anti-inflammatory, stress, mental clarity, mood elevator, nervous tension, anxiety, eye health, expectorant, gallstones. CAN CAUSE HYPERTENSION AND KIDNEY DAMAGE.
- Star Anise ($7) – Suggested uses: anti-epileptic, anti-hysteric, anti-rheumatic, antiseptic, anti-spasmodic, aperient, carminative, cordial, decongestant, digestive, expectorant, insecticide, sedative, stimulant and vermifuge substance, epilepsy, arthritis, wound healing, constipation, gas, indigestion, increased circulation, warming, asthma, bronchitis, insecticide, sedative, analgesic.
- Sweet Orange ($6) – Suggested uses: anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, antispasmodic, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, carminative, diuretic, tonic, sedative, cholagogue substance, convulsions, anxiety, anger, frigidity, erectile problems, increased libido, fever, gas, indigestion, detoxifier, improves cognitive function.
- Tangerine ($6) – Suggested uses: antiseptic, antispasmodic, cytophylactic, depurative, sedative, stomach and tonic substance, sepsis, cramps, swelling, muscle pain, fever, convulsions, blood cleanser, digestive aid, asthma, congestions, liver tonic, endocrine support, diarrhea, dandruff, dryness, hair problems.
- Tarragon ($12.20) – Suggested uses: antiseptic, antispasmodic, cytophylactic, depurative, sedative, stomach and tonic substance, rheumatism, increased circulation, increases appetite, digestive stimulant, deodorant, brain stimulant, nervous and circulatory stimulant, kills round and tape worms, anorexia, dyspepsia, gas, UTIs.
- Tagetes ($30) – Suggested uses: antibiotic, antimicrobial, anti-parasitic, antiseptic, anti-spasmodic, disinfectant, insecticide, and sedative substance, food poisoning, athlete’s foot, cholera, septic, tetanus, typhus, malaria, skin diseases, convulsions, muscle spasms, muscle contractions, limb immobility, mumps, measles, burns, wounds, dermatitis, colitis. AVOID DURING PREGNANCY.