Dermaquest's peels are scientifically formulated by dermatologists to help reduce all major signs of aging including discoloration and wrinkles to name a few. Every peel is customized to target your skincare needs and dramatically improves skin for a noticeably improved complexion after only one peel. With over a dozen different peels to offer, you will be sure to see dramatic results. Peel results are best achieved in a series of three peels or more. Dermaquest peel series come with a full size post care kit. Single peels come with a small post care kit.
Dermaquest Peel Single (small kit): 30 Minutes
Dermaquest Peel Series of 3 (+ product): 30 Minutes Each
Additional information about our chemical peels:
- This is a CHEMICAL TREATMENT and might cause some irritation to your skin resulting in redness, burning, itching, flaking, and/or scabbing. This reaction is completely normal and will not do any long-term damage to your skin. Please note that this could happen up to 10 days post treatment and is NOT an allergic reaction to the chemical peel itself.
- You MUST follow 100% of all post-peel instructions. These instructions are made to help you prevent further irritation to your skin or damage your skin post-peel. Not following these instructions can result in prolonged irritation or negate the effects of the treatment.
- It is recommended that you not apply makeup to the treated area for at least 24 hours so your skin is allowed to breathe.
- Please use the post care products that come with your treatment. Your technician will explain to you how to use these products to best enhance the results of your treatment. DO NOT USE ANY OTHER PRODUCTS OUTSIDE OF THE POST CARE PRODUCTS FOR 7 DAYS FOLLOWING YOUR PEEL.
- Do not use any type over-the-counter medications, alphahydroxy acid products, Retin-A, Differin, Renova, Tazorac or Avage for at least 7 days post treatment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and excessive heat. If you are outside, make sure you use an SPF. Do not use a tanning bed for least 5 day post treatment.
- Do not pick, pull or exfoliate loose skin. This could cause hyperpigmentation (a mild form of scarring) and prolong your skin's healing process.
- Do not have any facial waxing, electrolysis, laser treatments, or use depilatories for at least 7 days post treatment.
- REMEMBER TO: keep cool, do not put treated area directly in hot water, do not go swimming or use hot tubs for at least 48 hours post treatment, do not excessively perspire for at least 24 hours post treatment, do not apply ice or ice water to treated area, and do not have another treatment until technician advises so.
- Do not get the treated area wet for at least 24 hours post treatment as water will reactivate the peel and may cause irritation such as burning, tingling, or redness.