Please note below the following changes will apply for the foreseeable future:
1) MASKS: MASKS FOR CLIENTS ARE OPTIONAL! If you have one, please feel free to wear it in our common areas, but we are not requiring them anywhere inside Fusion except for our staff members.
2) PRE-SCREENING: Your temperature will be taken every time you enter Fusion. The front desk may ask you questions regarding your recent health and/or questions about recent travel.
3) STAFF & MASKS: As of 3/10/22, we have decided that masks for our staff will be OPTIONAL. Should you wish that your therapist wear a mask during your service, PLEASE LET US KNOW. Our staff will gladly wear a mask if you so wish during your service. As more and more staff and clients are vaccinated, we are allowing our staff to have the option as well as our clients. We will still respect the choice of wearing one should you so choose us to!
4) SIGNS OF SICKNESS: If you knowingly have had any signs of sickness or respiratory distress 72 hours before any appointment time that is not allergy related, CALL US IMMEDIATELY and reschedule for at least 3 weeks away.
5) If you or anyone that you have been in immediate contact with has been exposed to Covid-19, please do not come into our facility. Even if the chance of contamination is low, we do not want to take the risk of bringing Covid inside Fusion. To stay safe, we do not want anyone who has even come in contact with someone who is exposed or potentially exposed to keep our staff and clients safe and our facility open.
Please note that these policies are subject to change without notice depending on the current Covid-19 climate. These policies are in place to ensure the safety of our staff and clients. DO NOT come into our facility and knowingly be unwell without our knowledge as you will be putting dozens of people at risk. We will not be able to provide our clients with services should any of our staff members fall ill as it will force us to close our doors again. We ask you to please reschedule and not put so many at risk just to get a service. We know a lot of you have waited a long time to come see us, but it is not worth the health and safety of everyone who enters our facility.
Should you still want curbside pickup for gift cards or products, please let our staff know. We appreciate your patience and understanding through this difficult time, and we hope to see you soon.
For the last 13 years, we have proudly served the Bartlesville area as the Best Spa in Bartlesville with the Best Massage Therapists you can find in our area. Once you walk through our doors, you're sure to have one of the most unforgettable experiences of your life!
Our friendly and well-trained staff are here to welcome you and fulfill all of your wellness needs while you're visiting us. Along with a wide array of organic skin care, organic body care, essentials oils, CBD products, and pain relief products, we have many options for you to enhance your treatment and continue the bliss at home.
As a leader in our industry, Fusion brings you the most advanced and innovative massage and esthetics techniques in the market today. Our therapists go through extensive continuing education and training to bring the best our industry has to offer to the heart of Bartlesville.
Please take your time to thoroughly browse all of our services and offers, read our mission statement, and our policies carefully. Our caring staff is always here to help and answer any questions you may have.
From all of us here at Fusion Massage & Wellness, we look forward to providing you with the best and most memorable spa experience you've ever had, right here in downtown Bartlesville!
Yours in great health,
Amanda Jacobson, Owner